Friday, August 24, 2012

Introduction

Hello, my name is Julie. I am writing this blog for those who are interested in the Roberts/Welday Family Tree. This blog is one of the branches from the Barron Family Tree Blog you can view it at http://barronfamilytree.blogspot.com

I started doing the family tree of the Barrons in Nov of 2011. I started out with a couple group sheets that I got from Garmon Estes ( my mother sister Wanda husband) Wanda and Garmon worked very hard on the family tree for many years. I am continuing with their research and seeing if I can go back further and updating it. I am hoping that this blog will help future generations with their family tree research.

The Roberts Family Tree is that of my grandmother ( my mothers mother) side of the family. Her name was Hazel Juanita Ruth Roberts Barron.

Hazel, Wanda, Durard Barron

She was born 08 Aug 1910 in Ottawa Kansas. She died 04 May. 1979. She married Burton Oliver Barron 05 Apr 1928 in Iola Allen Co. Kansas. They 6 children, 2 of them died shortly after birth. Surviving children were Duard, Wanda, Kenneth ( Jim) Anita ( passed away in 1984). 

No comments:

Post a Comment